Dose is a fast-growing data-driven media company uniquely at the intersection of social and broadcast. Our team of writers, storytellers, video producers, animators and curators craft compelling stories for a digital-first audience. Our proprietary technology discovers what content resonates across social platforms to maximize engagement.
We have some of the best talent in the industry and are looking to add to it.
This role is responsible for ensuring client and campaign deliverables are optimally executed from start to finish and leading a team of Brand Strategists. This person takes an active role in future planning and idea generation for the client - providing strategic input and formulating innovative solutions to existing marketing and advertising opportunities.
The role also requires someone who can lead, train, and build a team that is able to emulate their client-focused abilities during pre-sale work, campaign execution and through to campaign reporting and analytics. This role is client-facing, working very closely with the Sales team and across the organization with Creative, Content, and Technology teams to ensure the execution of client work.
We’re looking for someone who is truly interested in being a player-coach by aiding the growth of our client business and building a team at the same time.
Sound exciting? If so, we'd love to talk.
- Work with team members to ensure proper scoping of client work, including articulation of final deliverables
- Identify the type of tools and solutions needed for each project, both internal and external
- Identify content needed for final deliverables (e.g. video, design, text, etc.) and sources for content
- Ensure the creation of campaigns, leveraging resources appropriately
- Utilize data-driven tools and systems for any required testing
- Develop and manage client roadmaps
- Manage RFP processes, ensuring timely and completed submissions
- Interact and communicate effectively with client team(s). Keep client informed of progress, as appropriate
- Present client recommendations, insights and deliverables effectively
- Assist with pitches, as appropriate
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of the industry, especially in terms of social media, market trends and client-related developments
- Be part of a collaborative environment that encourages a respectful exchange of ideas across teams
- Lead a team of Brand Strategists and Campaign Analysts
- Mentor, motivate, and train team members on industry norms, client services, up-selling techniques and social media trends
- Build internal “best practices” to increase productivity and make the team more efficient
- Provide ongoing direction and feedback to team, as needed
- You have at least five years of experience in a lead or management role within a creative service, account management or client services environment
- Delivering great RFP’s is a "been there, done that" for you but you don’t mind doing it again
- You possess excellent client-facing acumen and skills
- The Sales team wants to work with you. Every day.
- You are a data nerd who has good technical aptitude and experience working with research and data tools in the social space
- You know how to listen to a client’s KPIs and formulate strategic programs that address those
- You have an impressive understanding and passion for digital media and ways to differentiate a product in a competitive space
- You may not be a “creative” but you have great creative instincts and know how to leverage creative talent for client work
- Juggling multiple projects and working under quick turnarounds/deadlines is second nature to you
- Working across multiple internal teams and serving as the leader to get projects done is something you enjoy doing
- You appreciate a smaller environment where you can help to build process that might not already exist
- You understand how to build a campaign consisting of organic and paid social media tactics (Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor)
- You have basic knowledge of broadcast integrations and how to build them into integrated programs
- You have managed teams in the past and team members respect and look forward to your input and guidance
Why work at Dose?
- Well-funded, fast-growing creative company
- A chance to be a part of disrupting the industry
- Excellent benefits package
- $100/month towards wellness activities
- Napping room equipped with a Millennium Falcon Bed
- Endless supply of in-office snacks and drinks
- Four weeks paid vacation
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Progressive work culture
- Shiny new Macbook Air or Pro
- Surround yourself with some of the smartest people in the industry