Dose is a fast-growing data-driven media company uniquely at the intersection of social and broadcast. Our team of writers, storytellers, video producers, animators and curators craft compelling stories for a digital-first audience. Our proprietary technology discovers what content resonates across social platforms to maximize engagement.
We have some of the best talent in the industry and are looking to add to it.
This new Editor role is responsible for sourcing story ideas resonating on targeted social platforms as well as developing, writing, testing and posting social content. The content being produced will be highly relevant to Dose's social presence and the new dose morning broadcast show. You’ll use a creative and data-driven approach to optimize social engagement. As a data-driven creative, you’ll balance your skills of interpreting social data and a strong grasp of what great social packaging looks like.
This is a critical go-to role to cover the early morning hours in order to deliver fresh, trending content for the next morning’s broadcast.
This role is expected to work core hours of 4:30am-noon, Monday-Friday.
- Source resonating and trending social content across platforms utilizing Dose's proprietary technology
- Develop story ideas around trending and targeted content
- Test story ideas
- Write and package stories for targeting and consistency
- Package killer social copy with compelling visuals to drive reach and engagement
- Ensure Dose boards are complete and sent to the broadcast production team
- Work closely with the Design and Social teams to ensure consistency and excellence of finished product
- Collaborate with other members of the editorial team to ensure consistent and on-brand voice
- You have prior experience developing or writing consumer-driven social copy
- You have excellent writing and editing skills
- You possess great instincts for trending topics and themes across social
- You possess superb judgement around scheduling and prioritization of content
- You have a self-starting nature and ability to work both independently and effectively with a team
- You have the ability and willingness to reliably work early morning hours
Why work with Dose?
- Well-funded, fast-growing creative company
- Excellent benefits package
- $100/month towards wellness activities
- Four weeks paid vacation
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Progressive work culture
- Shiny new Macbook Air or Pro
- Surround yourself with some of the smartest people in the industry
- A chance to make a difference