Dose is a fast-growing media and branded content company behind Dose and OMGFacts. Our team of writers, storytellers, video producers, animators and curators craft compelling stories for a digital-first audience. Our proprietary technology discovers what content resonates across social platforms to maximize engagement.
We have some of the best talent in the industry and are looking to add to it.
As Creative Director, you’ll partner with our editorial, brand strategy, and sales teams to create beautiful, compelling visual designs. We’re looking for a natural-born storyteller who is always conceptualizing and isn’t afraid to make bold moves in a fast-paced environment. You will create meaningful designs across digital platforms, branded campaigns, and for the overall Dose aesthetic.
As Creative Director, you will:
- Design for different formats and channels - anything from social platforms to branded campaigns
- Apply your design expertise to inform and shape our brand identity
- Manage the day to day of our visual design team
- Capture and create designs for all of our teams - editorial, video, sales, and brand strategy
- Apply high design standards across multiple formats and aesthetics
- Act as a player coach on our design team - you’ll guide and grow our existing team but also also contribute a strong design voice into the mix
- Contribute ideas on how to improve design processes
- Be responsible for the entire Dose brand identity
- At least 5 years experience
- Experience leading and growing a team
- Agency/branded experience a BIG plus
- Master of Adobe Suite and After Effects
- Experience working with video is a plus
- Experience designing for brands and social media
Why work at Dose?
- Well-funded, fast-growing creative company
- Excellent benefits package
- $100/month towards wellness activities
- Endless supply of in-office snacks and drinks
- Four weeks paid vacation
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Progressive work culture
- Shiny new Macbook Air or Pro
- Surround yourself with some of the smartest people in the industry