Dose is a full-service media company that uses data to inform, inspire and create meaningful stories for digital, broadcast and brands. Our team of storytellers produces innovative content that’s engineered for social, supported by data and designed to truly resonate with audiences.
We have some of the best talent in the industry and are looking to add to it.
We're seeking a world class Advertising Sales Leader to grow revenue and drive the Dose brand forward. The ideal candidate will have deep experience selling digital advertising, including Native and Sponsorship, with a proven track record of delivering meaningful and compelling solutions for clients. This person must be a strong hands-on leader willing to inspire and be inspired by being part of a dynamic, fast growing digital media company that is focused on changing the way advertising is sold and measured.
Sound exciting? If so, we’d love to talk.
As Director of Brand Partnerships, you will:
- Play a key role on the Dose sales team, selling native advertising and sponsorship opportunities to high–value brand advertiser accounts
- Inspire clients and decision-makers with innovative ideas and solutions for their brands
- Actively participate in product and solution development with the Dose team
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationships within an account, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the account’s organization, brand needs and revenue potential
- Consistently ensure sales efforts meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas against the territory and account list
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to ensure campaign success and growth of partnerships
- Ensure a “buzz factor” is created for the Dose brand among constituents
- Provide client/account feedback to internal team, as appropriate
- Communicate sales pipeline and opportunities effectively internally
- Develop local marketing initiatives and actively participate in industry events
- Build, develop and motivate a talented sales team
Required Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to perform against sales quotas or targets and excel in a highly competitive market
- Proven sales success, with a minimum of 5 years of digital media or digital technology sales experience. Native advertising experience strongly preferred
- Strong leadership skills and interest in managing a team
- Passion for all things digital and social, including an ability to “geek out” on social technology and ad solutions
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with brands
- Customer-focused leadership with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Existing, current relationships with relevant media buying decision-makers
- Desire and ability to build something meaningful and lasting with a strong sense of ownership and enthusiasm
- Ability to initially be in “start up” mode and create a presence for the Dose brand
- Ability/willingness to travel
Why work at Dose?
- Well-funded, fast-growing creative company
- Excellent benefits package
- $100/month towards wellness activities
- Endless supply of in-office snacks and drinks
- Four weeks paid vacation
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Progressive work culture
- Shiny new Macbook Air or Pro
- Surround yourself with some of the smartest people in the industry